Tuesday, May 30, 2017

7 Reasons Every Christian Should Study Jewish History

I had the honor of guest writing a post for the Scofield Ministries blog.

Click here the read the article!

I also wanted to take this opportunity to announce a new booklet that I have assembled on the big picture of Jewish History.  This booklet is designed to give the reader a greater sense of the Biblical Chronology as well as a greater understanding of the Jewish people and some of the major factors that shaped their presence in the world today.  I am confident that you will be blessed through this study and find that God's faithfulness to His beloved earthly people Israel will give you an ever growing understanding of His faithfulness to us in the Church.

Get your copy (available in Kindle and in print) here!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Honey! Dad gave my copy to Hank when we went to visit him this morning. He assured me that he ordered more. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, my Mama! That is super exciting! Thank you so much for supporting this writing ministry. I love you heaps and loads.

      Delete