Sunday, January 15, 2012

Any Day Now...


Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 
1 Corinthians 15:51-52

April is now approaching her due date.  Any day now our new son or daughter will be born into this world.  I am starting to get to the point where I jump every time April coughs.  Labor is imminent and anticipation is high.  It makes me think of the reality of the imminent return of Christ.  Every believer is to be comforted and encouraged by the fact that our Lord could return for us at any time.  At any moment we could be face to face with the Savior who loved us and gave Himself up for us.  It places a great value on the present moment, and brings our trials into perspective.  Even so, come Lord Jesus!

3 comments:

  1. Another great post, thanks! I'm praying for you all, and for your beautiful miracle, on its way, fresh from the Lord. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Tina! You are so wonderful. Any day now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited! Praying! I love you!

    ReplyDelete