Sunday, August 12, 2012

Good Vision


God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds... Hebrews 1:1-2

"Number one or number two?  Number three or number four?"  I love going to the eye doctor.  I love seeing more clearly.  My vision didn't change until I was in my mid-twenties and then my distance vision began to get a little fuzzy.  I then got glasses.  Driving a few weeks later I was looking at the wrong traffic signal on a confusing intersection and nearly got into an accident.  My vision was fine, but I was looking in the wrong place.  The author of Hebrews tells us where it is that we should be looking.  We are to look to Jesus: the final and ultimate revelation of God and Who He is!  He is revealed to us, by the illumination of the Holy Spirit on every page of the Bible.  Look to Him this week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm keeping my eyes fixed on Jesus. The more I dwell on His goodness, the less time I have to focus on the bad stuff in the world. God is good! :)

    ReplyDelete